The Green Technology Alliance (GTA) presents a unique venue for the educational community to showcase their thought leadership and initiatives related to the green technology space as well as their technology transfer and commercialization programs. Our entire organization is based on education for the development of our world's current and future leadership. The very foundation of every educational institution around the globe.
Utilization of university and educational resources is a critical component for the advancement of all the elements of green, clean and sustainability. Through our education partners and programs the GTA has access to the best and brightest talent and leadership.
--Michelle C. Naquin
Educating Our Leaders
With our primary focus on education, GTA strives to include all types of Educational Institutions (public, private and commercial) as they are the driving force for leading our efforts towards the accelerated adoption of green, clean and sustainable technologies.
Through our partner program as well as our Enterprise Partner membership the GTA offers academic institutions a uniquely interactive venue for promoting their education programs, centers of innovation, research and development programs and of course technology transfer.
- Expose & showcase programs.
- Increased visibility of programs and initiatives.
- Enhance your thought leadership.
- Develop key business and government partnerships
- Improve commercialization and technology transfer.
- Attract top talent.
- Showcasing Programs & Success Stories
- Commercialization Assessments
- Facilitated Round Tables
- Program Support & Consultation
- Technology Transfer Best Practices
- Agency & Partner Ecosystem
Who Should Join
- University Systems
- College Systems
- Technical Training Schools
- Professional Education
- Research Departments
- Engineering and Business Colleges
- Centers for Innovation
- Technology Transfer Depts
- Technology Incubators
Education is the mother of leadership. -- Wendell L. Willkie Partner Now!